Reviews from past guests
What you have to say about Green Acres Cottages
- Having stayed in several other cottages, Green Acres is by far the best. Immaculate inside & out and equipped with everything you could wish for to ensure a relaxing break & dogs are welcome too. The underfloor heating made the cottage warm & cosy on a stormy night & the views of the surrounding countryside were fantastic.
- Monty – November 2016
- The cottages are beautiful, nicely located close to St Austell with all the shops and facilities you could want and immaculately clean and well equipped.
- Frank R – November 2016
- The cottage itself was immaculate and considering it is dog friendly you could not tell. Book this place you won’t regret it !!!
- Kevin G – November 2016
- Beautiful, scenic and quiet location. We stayed in cottage number 5 which was very roomy and furnished/kitted out to a very high standard. The cottage came with a back garden with a wonderful view which had a BBQ and outdoor furniture. It was very roomy had a wonderful view. Swimming pool was very big and clean. Kids loved it. Cottages located to attractions such as the Eden Project. Will definitely be back.
- 123cel123 – August 2016
- We stayed in cottage no. 10 which has stunning view. We enjoyed the indoor swimming pool, free wifi and free parking. The cottage was very clean and comfort, and equipped with great facility. Located near St Austell area, made this cottage a perfect place to explore Cornwall.
- Muthia C – August 2016
- Had a great few days in this small group of cottages. Really clean and extremely well equipped, great location for main attractions in the area such as Eden and Heligan. Indoor pool but seems no more hot tubs. If you want to be in this area then really recommend. houses 1-3 are the dog friendly ones.
- Rippingrik – June 2016
- Great place to stay, very quiet. Nice pool and great views.
- R. Bray – May 2016