Pet friendly accommodation near Fowey
Green Acres Cottages in south Cornwall offer dog friendly accommodation. Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are accepted in selected cottages.
Holiday with the whole family
Set in around two acres and surrounded by countryside Green Acres makes an ideal base for those looking for pet friendly accommodation. Whilst there are no exercise area within the Green Acres complex, since is in a rural setting the local area is perfect for dog walks. A public footpath runs nearby which leads to a valley about half a mile away. There are also plenty of off-road walks.
Good to know
- Charges: £6 per dog per night
- Advance booking is essential
- Registered Assistance Dogs are welcome free of charge
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in the holiday complex
- Well behaved dogs are most welcome. Please be aware not all cottages are dog friendly and we respectfully request dog owners follow site rules, supplied on arrival. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us prior to booking
- Under no circumstances must any dog(s) be left unattended in any cottage
Year-round dog friendly
On the whole Cornwall is renowned for being very dog friendly.
There are several nearby pubs plus beaches and attractions which allow dogs year round.
Dog friendly beaches
There are several dog friendly beaches close to Green Acres Cottage, the nearest of which is Par Beach, approximately 3 miles away. Other nearby year-round dog friendly beaches on the south Cornish coast include Coverack.
Dogs are permitted all year round at:
- Gorran Haven
- Par Sands
- Porthcurnick, The Roseland
- Porthluney, The Roseland
- Whitsand Bay
Dog friendly attractions
Most of the National Trust properties also accept dogs, plus the following attractions:
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- St Mawes Castle
- Eden Project
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Lappa Valley
- Newlyn Art Gallery
- Healey’s Cornish Cider Farm
- Holywell Bay Fun Park
- Wheal Martyn
- Tintagel Castle
- Trebah Gardens