Green Acres Cottages, south Cornwall
Open all year
2 bedroom cottages
Sleep max 6
Selected cottages dog friendly
Luxury holiday cottages close to St Austell Bay
Located in a wonderful rural setting with views across Luxulyan Woods and Tywardreath Village, Green Acres luxury cottages provide the perfect base for relaxing and exploring Cornwall’s south coast.
Within the landscaped grounds there is an indoor heated pool complex with changing rooms and a children’s playground with a wooden climbing frame, slide and swings.
There’s plenty to explore in the surrounding area with the south coast beaches just three miles away, the famous Eden Project only three miles and the pretty harbour town of Fowey, just five miles.
Spacious holiday cottages
Each cottage is non-smoking and offers a high standard of comfort throughout.
- Two-bedrooms, one double (mostly en-suite) and one twin, both with TV
- Two de-luxe bathrooms (some have three) with bath or shower and toilet
- Lounge/diner with widescreen TV and a high quality double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances including electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for cottage use (except beach towels)
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout plus wood burner in the lounge
- Smoke alarm
- Patio or verandah with garden furniture, some with brick built BBQ facility
Good to know
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Small children’s outside play area
- Indoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms plus shower and toilet
- Coin-operated laundry
- Communal BBQ area
- Dogs welcome in selected cottages only
- Newquay airport 21 miles
- Reserved private parking
2019 Standard self-catering tariff
Minimum duration usually 3 nights
2019 prices in £ per 2 bedroom cottage.
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|6 Apr – 22 Apr||175||525||525||695|
|23 Apr – 23 May||145||435||435||650|
|24 May – 1 Jun||210||630||630||985|
|2 Jun – 20 Jun||170||510||510||775|
|21 Jun – 4 Jul||195||585||585||875|
|5 Jul – 18 Jul||220||660||660||995|
|19 Jul – 16 Aug||280||840||840||1400|
|17 Aug – 31 Aug||270||810||810||1350|
|1 Sep – 19 Sep||180||540||540||825|
|20 Sep – 18 Oct||145||435||435||650|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||175||525||525||695|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||125||375||375||500|
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
A £100 per cottage security deposit is payable with the balance. This deposit is fully refundable (7 days after departure) subject to deductions for loss, damage, breakages or if the cottage is not left in the same condition as found on arrival.
How to find us
Go to satellite map and directions.
Well behaved dogs (maximum 2) welcome in selected dog friendly cottages subject to advance booking and a supplement of £6 per dog, per night.
There are many lovely walks in the surrounding countryside as well as plenty of dog-friendly beaches.
Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.